1. Before the high-altitude operating vehicle starts driving, the engine should reach normal temperature and check the working condition of the instrument.
2. Check the clutch. The clutch of the aerial work vehicle should be separated thoroughly, and the engagement should be stable and reliable, and there should be no shaking or abnormal noise.
3. Drive at a low speed for 2 to 3 kilometers, so that the temperature of each component of the aerial work vehicle chassis rises to normal, pay attention to whether there is abnormal noise in each component, lightly step on the brake pedal, test whether the brake is flexible and effective, and then increase the speed, the direction should be light and flexible , There is no deviation phenomenon.
4. Choose a suitable site and check the turning radius of the aerial work vehicle. The turning radius must comply with the regulations of the original vehicle.
5. When the aerial vehicle is accelerating or decelerating, pay attention to the sound of the gearbox, clutch, drive shaft, and differential. Under different gears and different speeds, different slight noises of gears are allowed, but absolutely No knocking sound is allowed; in any gear, when the speed changes suddenly, a momentary knocking sound of the gear is allowed, and the transmission shaft must not make a noise during normal driving.
← No Information