With the continuous development of society, high-altitude installation and maintenance have become common operating methods in this industry. With the rise of aerial work methods, aerial work trucks have gradually gone out of people's lives. Among them, the aerial work vehicle is a work equipment that is often used in climbing operations. The high-altitude operating vehicle is easy to operate and stable in use, and is an important equipment for high-altitude operations. However, due to various uncontrollable factors, the aerial work truck is likely to have equipment failures. How to solve this problem when there is noise from the aerial work truck!
1. The oil level in the fuel tank is too low
2. The viscosity of the oil is too high
3. The speed of the pump is too high
4. There is air in the fuel tank and the oil circuit system
5. The connection of the pump shaft and the power take-off transmission is not concentric
6. The suction pipe joint is loose and air is sucked in
7. The pipe edges or components are not fastened well, and the pipe clamp is loose